Monday, September 24, 2012

Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V Cookbook


I’ve been busy lately. Busy, beyond recognition.

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been enough time for my regular community activities like forums and blogging, but I will soon catch up to share some good tips and tricks from the field, since that’s where I’ve been the last months, in the field.

As I have announced earlier, I have been the technical reviewer on my fellow MVP – Leandro Carvalho’s book: Windows Server 2012 – Hyper-V Cookbook


It has been a really interesting project since Hyper-V is my bread and butter, laying close to my heart.
So when Leandro reached out to me for a while ago, I was lucky and grateful to accept the honor without any doubt.

The book can be ordered now, and is scheduled for December this year. This is probably the best Christmas gift you can give your IT-friends, so I would strongly recommend this one for you all.

The book is not the usual theoretical stuff you would suspect, but is straight down to business from the first page, on the very first chapter.

This is the third book I am either writing myself or participating on as a reviewer, and I must say I enjoy to read the good work from my co-authors and MVP’s. So if you are planning to write a book on related subjects and need a helping hand, feel free to contact me.

No comments: